An air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air. These devices are commonly marketed as being beneficial to allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke.
In-duct Air Purifiers
- Kills 99% of Bacteria, Viruses and Mold ( Surface and Airborne)
- Kills 85% of Gases and Odors
- Used by US Government, schools, hospitals, nursing home, cruise ships, restaurant chains, daycare centers, commercial buildings and residential homes
Aprilaire Model 2210 Air Purifier
The Aprilaire Model 2210 Air Purifier is the best choice for homeowners who suffer from allergies. Equipped with state-of-the-art filter media, the Model 2210 whole-home air purifier delivers exceptionally clean air throughout your home at an affordable price.
Why suffer from airborne allergens, when you can remove them for good? The Model 2210:
- Traps 98% of visible airborne dust and other large particles
- Permanently captures at least 97% of airborne pollen-sized particles
- Provides more than 10 times the filtering media used in standard 1″ furnace filters